- 6+ years as a manual QA engineer.
- 3+ years of QA testing: functional, usability, scale, performance, stress, etc.
- Design and execution of test cases: postman.
- Use of test management tools (Jira).
- Experience in mobile testing execution will be a plus.
- Experience using SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- You have very good oral and written English communication skills.
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset.
- You think outside of the box!
- You are proactive and independent.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a team player.
- A cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment.
- The possibility to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth.
- Trainings courses.
- Mentoring sessions.
- English classes.
- Flexible hours.
- The opportunity to travel to any of the company’s offices.
- Participation in the company decision process.
- Free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages!
- Modern equipment and very nice offices.
- Stock options in USA company after 6 months.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com