- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development using Android, Java (we expect the candidate to have contributed to at least 5 Android applications).
- Experience with notifications, Facebook and Twitter integration, JSON handling, and geolocation
- Experience in audio/video streaming a plus
- Kotlin knowledge mandatory
- Android Studio, Gradle, Git/GitHub, Android fragments, Android Support package, Android Q Preview, Android Wear
- Performance tuning (memory leaks, response times, etc.)
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
This is you:
You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
You have an open, analytical and creative mindset
You think outside of the box!
You are proactive and independent
You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere
You are a team player
- A cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment
- The possibility to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth
- Trainings courses
- Mentoring sessions
- English classes
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to travel to any of the company’s offices
- Participation in the company decision process
- Free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages!
- Modern equipment and very nice offices
- Stock options in USA company after 6 months
• If you are one of our top performances: unlimited vacation, flexible office assistance, etc.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org