- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience as DevOps.
- AWS Network Certification – required.
- Linux with Bash shell working experience.
- Windows Server working experience.
- AWS Networking design (subnets, Internet gateways, etc) working experience.
- AWS EC2, ECS, S3, Route53, Cloudwatch knowledge.
- Pulumi and TerraForm will be a plus.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset
- You think outside of the box!
- You are proactive and independent
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere
- You are a team player
- A cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment.
- The possibility to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth.
- Trainings courses.
- Mentoring sessions.
- English classes.
- Flexible hours.
- The opportunity to travel to any of the company’s offices.
- Participation in the company decision process.
- Free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages!
- Modern equipment and very nice offices.
- Stock options in USA company after 6 months.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org