- Advanced English is a must
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge with the following SDLC and DevOps tools: Jira, Confluence, Tricentis Qtest, GITLAB, Jenkins, SonarQube, Tricentis Tosca, AWS DevOps Services and Azure DevOps
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of Agile ALM and DevOps practices and tools
- Fundamental IT technical skill sets that include;
- Taking a system from coping requirements through actual launch of the system;
- Communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines;
- Professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations.
- College, university, or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant related field is required.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org