- You will be or are a recent graduate in Computing/STEM, Informatics, Business, Computer .
- Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent .
- You are a technology enthusiast, excited by constant innovation and re-imagining the future .
- Whether you code, or just geek out the latest and greatest.
- RDBMS platforms: e.g. Mysql, Oracle, SQL Server is a plus.
- Cloud software experience: AWS, OCI, using tools like Jenkins or Kibana is a plus.
- API: Ability to use Postman to access API endpoints is a plus.
- Excel: Experience in excel file manipulation to accelerate data curation and environment configuration is a plus.
This is you…
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset
- You think outside of the box!
- You are proactive and independent
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere
- You are a team player
- A cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment
- The possibility to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth
- Trainings courses
- Mentoring sessions
- English classes
- Flexible hours
- The opportunity to travel to any of the company’s offices
- Participation in the company decision process
- Free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages!
- Modern equipment and very nice offices
- Stock options in USA company after 6 months
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com